Kushtia Govt College is a public college located in Kushtia District, Bangladesh. It was established on January 1, 1948, and is affiliated with Bangladesh National University. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a variety of subjects, including arts, science, and commerce.
The college has a sprawling campus of over 5 acres, with well-maintained buildings, spacious classrooms, and a library with a large collection of books and journals. The college also has a playground, a gymnasium, and a hostel for students.
Kushtia Govt College is a well-respected institution of higher learning, and has produced many distinguished alumni, including politicians, academics, and professionals. The college is committed to providing quality education to its students, and strives to create a conducive environment for learning and growth.
Here are some of the key facts about Kushtia Govt College:
- Established: January 1, 1948
- Affiliated with: Bangladesh National University
- Campus size: 5 acres
- Number of students: Over 27,000
- Number of departments: 23
- Courses offered: Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in arts, science, and commerce
- Facilities: Well-maintained buildings, spacious classrooms, library, playground, gymnasium, hostel
Some of the notable alumni of Kushtia Govt College include:
- Abdul Matin Khasru, former Chief Justice of Bangladesh
- Anisul Huq, current Law Minister of Bangladesh
- Abul Kasem Fazlul Haque, former Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- Syeda Sajeda Hossain, former Speaker of the Jatiya Sangsad
- Mujibur Rahman Khandakar, former Chief Election Commissioner of Bangladesh
Kushtia Govt College is a premier institution of higher learning in Bangladesh, and has played a significant role in the development of the country. The college is committed to providing quality education to its students, and strives to create a conducive environment for learning and growth.